Framed Perceptions

Posted by Lenola Daily Photo On Thursday, April 02, 2009 5 comments

Bookmark and Share

Categories: ,

5 Responses "Framed Perceptions"

  1. Yoour photography of mundane objects making them so excting.

  2. brattcat says:

    So many textures, brought together so beautifully!

  3. It reminds me of a small window my granny has at her house in the countryside (or not :-)

    I love your pictures (I said it before but there is no harm in repeating nice things lol)

    Take care
    peace and love
    xoxo

  4. Lowell says:

    Wonderful painting...oh, wait, that's not a painting!

    Great photo...as Brattcat said, it's all about texture, and light, of course.

  5. I'm nicely surprised by your comments!
    I was absolutely not sure about this shot and its upload.

    thanks for visit and comments!

    Peace & Freedom

    L_S

Post a Comment