Carrying the Joy of the Future Angsts

Posted by Lisergic Synaesthesiae On Thursday, December 23, 2010 17 comments

Bookmark and Share

Categories: , ,

17 Responses "Carrying the Joy of the Future Angsts"

  1. donnie says:

    has an optimistic creativity :)

  2. Martina says:

    I like how you processed some motion in the parking car with the blur. Makes the walking girls - who are the ones in motion - like being in their own world of ... what? Christmas presents? Angst?

  3. brattcat says:

    Love this image.

  4. Excellent process.

  5. Anonymous says:

    May time and life treat you all kind and provide you with a blessed Christmas all.

  6. Cla Leal says:

    Really nice!!! I was missing your pics!!!!!

  7. alfonso says:

    · Una fotografía estupenda, con un gran contenido emocional.

    · Saludos

    CR & LMA
    ________________________________
    ·

  8. T. Becque says:

    Another creative title to go with another creative photo. Love how there's so much in one image.

  9. T. Becque says:

    Thanks for all your comments. I thought of you the other day because I had an idea for a photo in my head and came up with this title for the photo that sounded so...you. I'll have to let you know if I like the result and post it. Happy new year!

  10. T. Becque says:

    You know your idea about photographing interesting doorways and the people who there too is actually pretty good. I don't know if "reality" t.v. is big in Italy or not, but here in the states it's very popular, that idea kind of sounds like reality t.v. but in photographs. You could make a book out of it! :)

  11. Birdman says:

    Love the titles you select for your images. This one is so dreamy.

  12. T. Becque says:

    The project has real potential, I'd consider it if you would, although it would push my comfort level since I'm somewhat shy approaching strangers. By the way, I miss your photos, but no pressure :)

  13. Unknown says:

    Very wonderful images!!!

  14. Greaat! I'm going to check your other photos. Really cool...

  15. Kaori says:

    The title is perfect! And the focus on the precious children is lovely :-D

  16. Not everybody gets angsty at a later age. :> Or so they say.

    ___
    call Pakistan

  17. Thomas says:

    That`s a lovely photo work. I love it.

Post a Comment