Falling in the Dream of Someone else

Posted by Lenola Daily Photo On Wednesday, May 20, 2009 6 comments

Bookmark and Share

Categories: , ,

6 Responses "Falling in the Dream of Someone else"

  1. brattcat says:

    You're doing such interesting things in the post production phase of these photographs. This effect makes the image feel like a hybrid between photography and colored pencil with a little distressed paper added in.

  2. Lynette says:

    I agree with brattcat's comment. I was looking and looking, trying to figure out what to say, then I read it and realized it had all been said for me. Thanks for stopping by Portland Oregon Daily Photo.

  3. AB says:

    I agree with the other commenters. The post-production really enhances these photos

  4. ciao! grazie del passaggio!

  5. Martina says:

    :-) - all the commenters said already what I wanted to say: it is great what you are doing in postproduction, looking forward to seeing more of your photos.

  6. Thins reminded me of my village...love itlol

    xoxo

Post a Comment