Cemented Purposes

Posted by Lenola Daily Photo On Friday, June 05, 2009 6 comments

Bookmark and Share

Categories: , ,

6 Responses "Cemented Purposes"

  1. Lowell says:

    Spooky! Love the treatment!

  2. AB says:

    I love the red hatch.

    I will be disappointed if I ever pass through Lenola and find it is not so wonderfully surreal as in this blog.

  3. brattcat says:

    I love the Lenola you create for us. It feels like an alternate world. You lead us to it and through it skillfully and I'm always glad to come along and stop awhile.

  4. eheh AB,
    I think we have to open our 'interior eyes' to perceive how things appear so different every time we focus on, allowing them to stimulate the communication between our psyche and its exterior projection on the five (and more) senses' experience.

    So, one day, when the events will take you to Lenola's roads, you'll discover a totally new and singular vision of the area, merging the photographic perception with your personal look.

    Maybe this can appear too subjective and relative but in my experience it represents the exploration of my puzzled human being state.

    I think it would be interesting to see how the evolution of the two LenolaDP photographers' imaginary
    has been mutually influenced.

    Thanks to all of You for daily visits, we are happy to share our works and read your opinions.
    We hope to continue this way for the next months ;)

  5. Cool Shot...

  6. AB says:

    Lenola Daily Photo: Indeed, so thank you for letting me see the world, and Lenola, from a new perspective.

Post a Comment