Sc(g)atto by Salem

Posted by Lenola Daily Photo On Tuesday, June 09, 2009 7 comments

Bookmark and Share

Categories: ,

7 Responses "Sc(g)atto by Salem"

  1. Lowell says:

    Yikes...that brings back some not-so-good memories when one of our cats ... well, never mind.

    Cute shot, though!

  2. brattcat says:

    Great shot, but terrifying.

  3. Oh my goodness me! How did you get this shot! Is this your kitten?!

  4. AB says:

    Looks a bit camera shy,

  5. Shaun says:

    Wow, nice pic.... precarious position...:)

  6. Salem says:

    People, thanks to all.

    I took this shot 'cause I was looking for the little cat one hour! Finally I saw an orange small tail under the bottom of my car... so, I decide to take this picture for my friends of lenola daily photo.

    They were very very happy to see it!!

    Good Bye.

  7. alterdom says:

    Ciao,
    Amo le foto e, in particolare, quello in cui questo l'animale è inghiottito dalla meccanica umana!

Post a Comment