Dancing in the Green

Posted by Lenola Daily Photo On Monday, March 16, 2009 7 comments

Bookmark and Share

Categories:

7 Responses "Dancing in the Green"

  1. stunning. how did you do it? very well done!

  2. brattcat says:

    I'm curious, too. I love the originality of your 'green' theme.

  3. crocrodyl says:

    Great shot! I like the colours and the light and shadow!

  4. Beautiful shot, it almost has a certain dreamlike quality. I think the soft focus really works well here, and the color is appropriate for St. Patrick's Day.

  5. Arnaud says:

    I love your vision of your environment.
    You made some nice work !

  6. thanks for visit and comment!

    I've simply zoomed and focus on the foreground of this nature product...leaving all the background unfocused.
    It seemed to me like a dancer so I called it "Dancing in the Green" completely forgetting the St. Patrick day!
    Nice coincidence, right?

    Peace & Freedom

  7. What a vibrant image! It's just pulsing with colour!

Post a Comment