Movin' Away

Posted by Lenola Daily Photo On Saturday, March 14, 2009 6 comments

Bookmark and Share

Categories: , ,

6 Responses "Movin' Away"

  1. brattcat says:

    He's carrying at least two chairs. You make me so curious about his story.

  2. crocrodyl says:

    I like the colours and your perspective! Great photo!

  3. great photo and angle. your photo leaves a story that is unfolding. I am glad you enjoyed the Desert Wildflower Chihuly exhibit on my site. Everybody loves Chihuly. I will keep posting more of Chihuly over time.

  4. Lowell says:

    Almost a retro shot...what's with the chairs, I wonder. He looks like he's meditating about something - maybe where to sit?

  5. This comment has been removed by the author.
  6. I don't know exactly what he's doing but I prefer to think he's meditating on his just started movements. As if he's listening his stream of consciousness...

    Thanks for comments!

    Peace & Freedom

Post a Comment