enigma

Posted by Pierrot On Thursday, August 05, 2010 14 comments

Bookmark and Share

Categories:

14 Responses "enigma"

  1. and this is my street home.

    no, not one of those buildings! that manhole!!
    some gonzo entrapped me inside, m*cker!

    anyway, great photo Pierrot! Love this rusty
    tones and the perfect composition.

  2. Anonymous says:

    With the right angle, nearly every weight could be lifted.

    daily athens

  3. brattcat says:

    That's a rather weighty sign.

  4. Randy says:

    Lovely shot!

  5. gogouci says:

    It's probably a piece of space garbage having fallen from the sky.

  6. T. Becque says:

    So many interesting layers to this. I like how the light plays in the various depths of this photo.

  7. Wonderfull image ...

  8. Indrani says:

    Love the effect you added to the shot.

  9. Bárbara says:

    Wow I really wonder where is this!!
    nice pic!!

  10. Unknown says:

    I like the angle and how the light gives more character to the photo and once again the PP is superb.

  11. Pierrot says:

    Hi visitors, each new and every old one! That scene was really odd on my promenade road, I was happy to hold my camera to freeze it up, it doesn’t happen every day to found such curiosity…
    Not yet sure what it was, no one around that moment to ask for, anyway I’m quite sure, as brattcat suggest, that peace of wood was taking shape, the brick was tinted red to make it visible as sign of danger. A cask barrel’s component?
    Good evening and thanks a lot for your support!

  12. VP says:

    I like the rows of different types of windows and the ominous sky!

  13. Wonder what is that thing?¿? a sign?
    anyway nice shot, i like the angle, the ups and downhill... great street!

  14. AB says:

    Enigmatic, indeed. I like it

Post a Comment