Shining Memories and Lonely Echoes

Posted by Lisergic Synaesthesiae On Thursday, August 12, 2010 17 comments

Bookmark and Share

Categories: , ,

17 Responses "Shining Memories and Lonely Echoes"

  1. Unknown says:

    This is really nice! Love the colors! :D

  2. Paula says:

    Fantastic light and colors. I especially like the tones in the starry sky — and your great titles.

  3. Randy says:

    With all the color I would think the echos would be of happiness and laughter. Beautiful.

  4. T. Becque says:

    Have I said this before, you are such a master at coloring a photo, and your titles lend so much to the image. It's really gorgeous.

  5. Beautifull night shot ...

  6. fabrizio says:

    una multicolore molto interessante ottima la gesione della saturazione

  7. Biana says:

    Wow, awesome colors. So magical! Abcolutely love it!

  8. Anzu says:

    It's similar to my starry-eyed schoolhouse.
    Bright stars in the night sky offers
    helping hands.

  9. Martina says:

    Ah, anzu mentioned a schoolhouse - that's what I thought about this one: must be a schoolhouse. Is it? I am faszinated with the trees' shadows - your processing skills are so amazing!

  10. Yes Martina, Anzu hits the point, this is a schoolhouse.

    I'm spending some weeks in Lenola and passing
    there the other night I clearly heard the emanations of what
    has been my secondary schoolhouse.

    After a rush of visions I felt the vibrations spreading on my skin
    like a glare of echoes coming from the past. So I tried to
    retract all this creating a sort of open passage for my memories.
    ((Even though is a bit disturbing for me to look a this))

    Many thanks or your kind words, I wish you a great w.end.


    Peace and Freedom

    L_S

  11. Martina says:

    Hm, yes, perhaps it is this what I already said in my other comment: your photos show buildings out of dreams. Might be nice dreams, buildings one would like to enter. And sometimes it might be not so nice dreams. I won't like to look through this lit windows. And - you do your postprocessings because of some inner motivation, they make sense, the postprocessing is the expression - it is not made just to make "different" "artsy" images. That's what I like about your work very much. Have a nice weekend, too!

  12. Unknown says:

    a classic night shot.

  13. nice; where's the UFO?

  14. DomLortha says:

    I like the colors and the way you capture this building.
    Have a nice day.

  15. Kaori says:

    That night sky is simply gorgeous! I love how you can see the stars! :D

  16. donny* says:

    i can honestly say i'm jealous of these colors you're pulling off here and above. great shots!

  17. That night sky is simply gorgeous!

Post a Comment