dried foot street no. 11 Lenola (LT)

Posted by Pierrot On Monday, July 12, 2010 8 comments

Bookmark and Share

Categories: ,

8 Responses "dried foot street no. 11 Lenola (LT)"

  1. brattcat says:

    This looks like a place where music could be written.

  2. T. Becque says:

    Nice with all the green then the bit of orange. Interesting also to see this architecture; it looks like it's still used?

  3. it looks like an interesting place to hang out. very urban but not urban

  4. Unknown says:

    Love this old building..
    So much character in it.
    Costas

  5. Pierrot says:

    Not T. Becque is not used anymore...but it's (as Julie guess) in the middle of a street where people reside in, even if in the picture it appears like far in the country :)
    Nice to write music in a place like that brattcat!, musicians should take you suggestion seriously!
    I’m just taking my preliminary lessons of piano, a bit late, but never say never. When I’ll buy my own piano some day I’ll close myself inside a place like that to write my piece of music for you ;-) have a nice time. Never enough thanks for all of you!

  6. Kaori says:

    Amazing how you can take an old building and turn it into a beautiful scene in your photo!

  7. donnie says:

    great - i love overgrown houses - especially the gates

  8. Lovely place!!!

Post a Comment