giving ear at the truth

Posted by Pierrot On Saturday, July 24, 2010 10 comments

Bookmark and Share

Categories: ,

10 Responses "giving ear at the truth"

  1. SKIZO says:

    Fascinating work.
    It has been delightful
    to visit your gallery.
    Good Creations

  2. What a great image! Love your textures and colors.

  3. Anzu says:

    You have imagination of both
    as an infant and a groovy youth.

  4. Jim says:

    Fascinating photo.

  5. Anonymous says:

    congratulatios for your works, compositions and post-process ok. kind regards

  6. ahinesa says:

    I go mad of your works!

  7. fabrizio says:

    un gesto amorevole trasformato in una foto molto potente e di forte impatto visivo, mi piace questa singolare trasformazione

  8. Unknown says:

    This is brilliant! Love it!

  9. yann says:

    Hooo I like that picture a lot = D love your colors exposure ( Une superbe job et une execution parfaite

  10. Ratzfatz says:

    mmmhhh... I don't know. The photo is very interesting and very nice, but the color ... no, perdoname ... I don't like it.
    I will hope you will not be angry with me?!

Post a Comment