Severed Neuronal Axons: no. 3 and no. 14

Posted by Lisergic Synaesthesiae On Thursday, July 01, 2010 7 comments

Bookmark and Share

7 Responses "Severed Neuronal Axons: no. 3 and no. 14"

  1. brattcat says:

    You've been missed. Glad to see a new post from you.

  2. Hey there! Here we go!

    Back with a totally renewed aspect but
    willing to continue exploring
    the perceptions we followed until now.

    As you can see we have (almost) declared our identities
    outside the LDP's collective name.
    So we hope to get to know each of you better!

    I'm Lisergic Synaesthesiae, and this is the
    next piece of my "Körper series".

    Tomorrow we plan to see Pierrot's appearance!
    So stay connected!

  3. Unknown says:

    yah, you've been missing for so long... :)

    cool pic..
    it look like a jellyfish...

  4. T. Becque says:

    Glad to see you. I've always enjoyed your photos as I do this one - very cool.

  5. Martina says:

    What about neurons no. 3 and no. 14?
    Your organic approach to buildings' electrical installations is cool as ever! I love it.

  6. Good to know you like them too! =)
    I'm really fascinated by these organic stuffs
    and this sort of symbiosis with the buildings
    and, consequently, with our lives (and the way they serve us).

    @Martina: I was in doubt to use the 'numeric' reference,
    but assuming I found others great 'sisters and brothers',
    we can now nominate them as 'Neurons no.3 and no.14' :)))

    Have a good w/end!

  7. Anzu says:

    (ノ゚∇゚)ノ⌒☆  Cool and Fantastic ♪

Post a Comment