Stepping Through

Posted by Lisergic Synaesthesiae On Saturday, July 03, 2010 10 comments

Bookmark and Share

Categories: , ,

10 Responses "Stepping Through"

  1. Kaori says:

    Those steps seem to go on forever! Beautiful photo :-D

  2. SKIZO says:

    Great
    Work

    good
    sources
    of
    Inspiration

  3. brattcat says:

    And we are following right behind them, climbing toward the unknown.

  4. Anzu says:

    I love mundane and everyday scenes of various country.
    They tell a long long story
    from brief shot of their back.
    Thank you !

  5. Unknown says:

    This shot has lots of thoughts, it says a lot. I really like this picture!

  6. Biana says:

    Beautiful photography! Nice colors, and the composition is just excellent!

  7. T. Becque says:

    By the way your photo i.d. is cool!

  8. Oh I love this, reminds me of great wall!

  9. @T.Becque: that's me in a
    'running in circle' self-shot
    passed through a brush session ^-^

    I like the result too!

  10. good composition!

Post a Comment